NitroCat 1200-K Air Impact Wrench Review And Best Deals
Hi friend and welcome to my review of the NitroCat 1200-K 1/2-Inch Kevlar Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Clutch Mechanism.
In this straight to the point review you will find the main pros and cons of the NitroCat 1200-K 1 Impact Wrench, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this air impact wrench online.
Short Summary About The NitroCat 1200-K
The NitroCat 1200-K 1/2-Inch Kevlar Composite Air Impact Wrench has always been a reliable friend to many of the NHRA Top Fuel race teams. That Kevlar provides great durability and its innovative user-centered technology designed to outsmart its competitors without giving away its core value – mighty strength.
This tool, no doubt, is an indispensable asset, to your workforce. It provides more power with less noise as compared to other products and the exhaust muffler technology provides more torque. In addition, the patented inner muffler helps to reduce the hazard of breathing dust particles or particles falling in the user’s eyes.
The product is air powered and has a two-year warranty for the parts and a limited warranty, for the service. It weighs only 5 pounds, hence it is easy to carry and can be used even by a novice.
General Details NitroCat 1200-K
|Product Dimensions||9.2 x 8.5 x 3 inches|
|Total Shipping Weight||5.2 pounds|
|Average Rating Based On 136 Votes||4.6/5|
|Percentage Of Positive Reviews||94%|
The Pros And Cons Of The NitroCat 1200-K Air Impact Wrench
- High-torque initial impact by Twin clutch mechanism.
- Low noise and low vibration due to its distinguishable Patented Quiet Technology (86 decibels).
- Debris can be easily kept away from face by the through-the-handle exhaust.
- Lightweight, effortless and far less vibration than other impact guns.
- Innovative technology of tuned exhaust muffler enables more power despite the low noise.
- It is very durable.
- Decent trigger that enhances precision at work.
- Its ergonomic grip makes it feel good in the hands of its user.
- Good power choice settings and easily operative flip lever that goes either forward or reverse.
- High torque and power.
- It does not create stress and fatigue on the user’s hand with balanced weight distribution.
- Lower finger guard creates trouble in narrow places.
- It is not extremely reliable.
The Bottom Line
The NitroCat half inch square drive impact wrench with 1295 feet.lbs of torque and Kevlar composite body is a kick ass gun that outperforms almost any other gun of its class.
We personally really like that it is slim and lightweight but also very powerful with working Torque capable of achieving 900 ft-lbs. In addition, it’s a gun that not only engineered for performance, but also for fit and comfort. Though it is very lightweight, it has a high balance even while working with high power, due to evenly distributed weight and strong grip, making it easy for anyone to use it.
Overall, the NitroCat 1200-K can be a great choice for people who are looking for a product that produces much less noise but can provide high power and torque at the same time.