Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor Review And Discount
Hi friend and welcome to my review of the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor.
In this straight to the point review you will find the main pros and cons of the Makita MAC700 Air Compressor, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this air compressor online.
Short Summary About The Makita MAC700 Air Compressor
The Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor is a powerful air compressor that gives you increased compression, faster recovery time and less noise.
It has been engineered with a big bore pump and a cast-iron cylinder which makes it work efficiently. This unit runs at only 1750 RPM which is lower than most competitive products.
It seems that this unit was specifically designed to operate quietly, with as little noise as possible.
The Makita MAC700 also contains a large, automotive style filter for greater efficiency and increased air intake. It has a 2.6 gallon tank which is able to sustain an operating pressure of 130 PSI and its low amperage draw reduces instances of tripping circuit breakers and voltage drops that can cause premature failure of the motor.
The cylindrical style air compressor delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions.
General Details Makita MAC700 Air Compressor
|Product Dimensions|| 18 x 22 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight|| 59.6 pounds|
|Average Rating Based On 455 Votes||4.5/5|
|Percentage Of Positive Reviews||94%|
The Pros And Cons Of The Makita MAC700 Air Compressor
- Quiet Pump runs at lower RPM (1,730) resulting in lower noise (80 dB) and improved pump durability.
- Fast time from no pressure to full 125 psi in less than one minute.
- Removable and durable cast iron cylinder that reduces wear and increases pump life.
- Easy maintenance.
- Cast iron pump with big bore cylinder and piston that provides faster recovery time for improved performance.
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection.
- Lever handle ball valve – tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance.
- Heavy weight of the cast iron motor is a deterrent for transportation.
- It requires the use of oil lubricant a lot in order to prevent the equipment from malfunctioning.
The Bottom Line
Overall the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor is a great machine for small jobs that operates very quietly and the compressor gives good air flow and fills quickly.
This air compressor meets all security standards and regulations and it functions efficiently as long as guidelines are followed.
All in all, with its very affordable price tag, easy maintenance and high security standards, the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor is a good choice for those who are looking for a reliable air compressor at a great price!