Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor Review And Deals
Hi friend and welcome to my review of the Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor.
In this straight to the point review you will find the main pros and cons of the Makita MAC5200 Air Compressor, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this 3.0 HP air compressor online.
Short Summary About The Makita MAC5200 Big Bore Air Compressor
The Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor is another great industrial power tool from the reliable Makita manufacturer. This air compressor, just like any other Makita equipment, is made from high quality and only the best materials that make it last a lifetime.
The Makita MAC5200 is equipped with a powerful 3.0 HP motor and Makita’s finest Big Bore engineered pump. The big bore power pump comes with a cast iron cylinder that provides the compressor with higher power output, improved air compression, as well as faster recovery.
For easy storage and portability, the MAC5200 is designed with a foldable handle and rugged wheels. It is also engineered with a built-in thermal overload to prevent the machine from work overload.
General Details Makita MAC5200 Big Bore Air Compressor
|Product Dimensions||29 x 19.5 x 19 inches|
|Total Weight||104 pounds|
|Average Rating Based On 122 Votes||4.3/5|
|Percentage Of Positive Reviews||89%|
The Pros And Cons Of The Makita MAC5200 Compressor
- It is equipped with a powerful 3.0 HP motor that produces 6.5 CFM at 90 PSI for increased air compression.
- Designed with a foldable handle and rugged wheel, making it portable and takes up little space for storage.
- The Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor also includes a built-in thermal overload that protects it from getting overwork, thus improved durability.
- Engineered with advanced technology for better air compression performance and faster recovery time.
- It comes with an air hose wrap that can store up to 50 feet of 3/8-inch air hose.
- Unlike many air compressors available in the market, the Makita MAC500 is very easy to use and it operates quietly, thus reduce noise and stress when you work.
- Offers a lever handle ball valve and an oil sight glass for fast and easy maintenance.
- The Makita Mac5200 comes with a 1-year warranty that include free parts service if you encounter any problem with your air compressor.
- One issue concerning the Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor is that the rugged wheels are made of plastic and this sometimes makes the machine harder to be moved around.
- The price of the MAC5200 Air Compressor is higher compared to many other compressors.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor is a reliable and efficient industrial power tool that offers great efficiency, operates quietly and recovers really fast.
Considering its great design, practical features and durability this machine can definitely be a great investment and addition to your industrial power tools, especially if you are looking for great value for money compressor that will last for many years.