Makita LXT218 18-Volt Cordless Combo Kit Review And Sale
Hi friend and welcome to my review of the Makita LXT218 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit.
In this straight to the point review you will find the main pros and cons of the Makita LXT218 Combo Kit, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this combo kit online.
Short Summary About The Makita LXT218 Cordless Combo Kit
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-Piece Combo Kit is made for any expert operator and it offers a 1/2-inch hammer driver-drill with magnificent torque and fast speed as well as a mighty impact driver that is just about 3.3 pounds in weight. Every product is motorized by Makita’s 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery pack and the ENERGY STAR rated Makita Rapid Optimum Charger.
The LXT218 offers a broad array of cord-free alternatives for drilling, hammer drilling, forcing, and buckling. It’s suitable for different jobs including plumbing, renovating, woodworking and many more.
The LXT218 is merely one more model of Makita’s obligation to progressive technology and most effective engineering.
General Details Makita LXT218 Cordless Combo Kit
|Product Dimensions||18 x 5.8 x 14.8 inches|
|Total Shipping Weight||17 pounds|
The Pros And Cons Of The Makita LXT218
- The built-in shock consuming features make sure that the battery is not damaged.
- The 16 firm-holding contact terminals produce non-stopping high power.
- A built-in memory chip connects with the Optimum Charger for a perfect charge.
- The battery can be charged in a very short time.
- The trigger and reversing switch are placed in such a way that users will find comfort while using fingertip control.
- The hammer drill is exceptionally efficient and powerful.
- It comes with Makita’s great 3 year warranty (The batteries and charger have a 1 year warranty).
- Once the batteries begin to lose power they shut down pretty fast.
- About 2-3% of the users complained about the drill and said that it is weaker than they expected.
- This model is a bit old (Was designed in 2004).
The Bottom Line
Makita is a global producer of professional high quality power instruments and presents a diverse collection of commercial components. This company implements leading-edge innovation to manufacture electrical power devices that are considerably more sleek and stylish, yet present professional results.
The Makita LXT218 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cord-free 2-Piece Combo Package is another one of their great products and it can be a handy combo set for different kind of people and jobs. It has many features that will satisfy most customers’ longings, and from our research, more than 95% who have used this set are happy with the service it provides.
Although few users have argued about the drill being weak, we will still recommend this set as it has some great advantages such as effective hammer drill, the longevity of batteries and lightness of weight.
All in all, The Makita LXT218 is a great 2-piece combo kit that offers very good value for the money…