Makita LCT200W 18-Volt Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit Review & Sale
Hi friend and welcome to my review of the Makita LCT200W 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit.
In this straight to the point review, you will find the main pros and cons of the Makita LCT200W Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this kit online.
Short Summary About The Makita LCT200W Combo Kit
The Makita LCT200W is an ultra light combo kit and the driller inside this kit weighs only 3.5 pounds. The product has a two speed ½ inch driver-drill and a variable speed impact driver. This impact driver weighs only 2.8 pounds which is even less than the driver-drill.
Both tools inside the Makita LCT200W combo kit come with a built-in LED light for a good purpose. The driver- drill delivers a strong 450 inch- pounds of torque and the impact driver delivers a 1,280 inch-pounds of maximum torque.
Two Lithium-Ion batteries and a rapid charger come along with the product which is backed by a three year warranty. In addition, the charger and the batteries have a one year warranty.
General Details Makita LCT200W
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 15.1 x 14.6 inches|
|Total Shipping Weight||14 pounds|
|Average Rating Based On 316 Votes||4.6/5|
|Percentage Of Positive Reviews||95%|
The Pros And Cons Of The Makita LCT200W Cordless Combo Kit
- Ultra light weight product to ease the effort of the user.
- A rapid charger that charges the tools in just 15 minutes.
- The Makita LCT200W offers an incredible power to weight ratio.
- Delivers 0 – 400 RPM in low speed and 0 – 1500 RPM in high speed. This really enhances the usage of the product in a variety of applications.
- Built- in LED lights give you a comfortable environment to use the tool in a better way
- Comes with a contractor bag to store your tools and take it everywhere.
- Compact and has a great grip while using it.
- In some cases, the product seems to make more noise when compared to other products.
- The warranty period is less than many other combo kits in the market.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Makita LCT200W combo kit provides very good value for money.
I personally really like the rapid charging feature that allows you to charge the tools in just about 15 minutes and not 30 minutes or more like most of the tools these days, and the variable speed of the driver- drill actually allows you to use the tool for any application. In addition, the battery lifetime is high and chances of leakage are very low.
All in all, if your main goal is to find reliable and powerful cordless 2-piece combo kit at affordable price, then the Makita LCT200W is absolutely a great choice.