Makita 9227Cx3 Electronic Polisher-Sander Review & Sale
Hi, friend and welcome to my review of the Makita 9227Cx3 7-Inch Hook and Loop Electronic Polisher-Sander with Polishing Kit.
In this straight to the point review, you will find the main pros and cons of the Makita 9227Cx3 Electronic Polisher-Sander, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this kit online.
Short Summary About The Makita 9227Cx3
The Makita 9227CX3 is an electronic polisher that has 10 amp motor with different speed ranging from 600-3000 rpm, which allows you the best polishing experience at ultra-slow speed.
The built in speed control system helps the kit maintains the same speed, even if it is under load. The Makita 9227CX3 is well designed with a special feature that starts up smoothly and a lock button is provided that helps the operator for constant use, at the same speed.
In addition, the Makita 9227CX3 weight only 6.6 pounds which helps the operator to use this machine continuously, without getting tired. A wool bonnet measuring 7 inches is included with this kit, especially for sanding and polishing applications. This bonnet is very helpful for marine detailing, automotive and for stone polishing work.
There are many other useful parts included with this kit like hook & loop pad, hex wrench, operating manual, carry bag, compound pad & polishing pad, side handle and hoop handle operating manual.
General Details Makita 9227Cx3
|Product Dimensions||23.3 x 10.7 x 9.4 inches|
|Total Shipping Weight||13 pounds|
The Pros And Cons Of The Makita 9227Cx3 Electronic Polisher-Sander
- This kit has a very powerful 10 amp motor and the speed can be controlled by a useful controller so that you can adjust the speed at different levels.
- The presence of a lock-on button helps to run the machine at a constant speed.
- This machine is ideal for automotive and marine industry and it can also be used for stone polishing.
- You can use the Makita 9227CX3 for polishing and also for sanding purposes.
- When you use this machine you can see the results quite fast, as this provides clear coat and smooth polish.
- The soft start features takes 1-2 second to spin the pad.
- The buffers which are provided with this kit are of pretty low quality.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Makita 9227CX3 is a very powerful machine that offers the wide range of speeds in order to use it in different polishing and sanding purposes.
This system has a great electronic speed control, which maintains its constant speed under load, and the lock-on button which helps the user to run this machine at a constant speed is very useful.
To sum it up: if you are looking for a polisher-sander kit that is capable of polishing at a very fast speed and gives you clear coat finishes which you will like to see in your cars or on other items you are using, then the Makita 9227CX3 is a great choice at affordable price.