Hitachi NR90AE(S) 3-1/2-Inch Strip Nailer Review And Discount
Hi friend and welcome to my review of the Hitachi NR90AE(S) 3-1/2-Inch Full-Head Framing Strip Nailer.
In this straight to the point review you will find the main pros and cons of the Hitachi NR90AE(S) Strip Nailer, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this nailer online.
Short Summary About The Hitachi NR90AE(S)
The Hitachi NR90AE(S) is one of the best nailers present in the market now. Made with a unique and ergonomic design, the Hitachi NR90AE(S) can nail through even the toughest materials in construction. With an ideal power to weight ratio, it provides the optimum performance for any job.
Weighing at only around 7.5 pounds, the Hitachi NR90AE(S) nailer is one of the lightest in its class. Hitachi’s very renowned reliability and durability makes this product very easy to use for even an inexperienced person.
The product is equipped with a simple flip actuation switch that lets the user transition between the sequential and contact nailing without losing any time. The hardened claw tip of the Hitachi NR90AE(S) reduces any wear and tear of the nose while minimizing the chances of slippage during toe nailing.
The product is also provided with a two-piece anodized aluminum magazine so that any repairs or replacements can be carried out with minimum expenses. The tool less depth adjustment dial of the product allows the user to drive the nail into a variety of materials without having to change the pressure in the compressor.
General Details About The Hitachi NR90AE(S)
Product Dimensions: 20.8 x 4.9 x 7.5 inches
Item Weight: 10 pounds
The Pros And Cons Of The Hitachi NR90AE(S) Strip Nailer
- It is one of the most powerful and balanced among all the nailers available now.
- The product comes equipped with an elastomer grip trigger that reduces any kind of slipping when being used.
- The advanced design on the flip actuation switch makes any transition between sequential and contact nailing easy.
- The Hitachi NR90AE(S) also comes with a hardened claw tip that reduces any kind of wear on the nose while minimising the chances of slippage.
- Weighing at an incredible 7.5 pounds, the Hitachi NR90AE(S) is one of the lightest in the market now. The product is designed in a well-balanced way for ease of use and also to decrease user fatigue.
- The durability and stability of the product is guaranteed by the steel toe nail and the two-piece aluminium magazine.
- The product has already won several awards on reputed home improvement shows.
- The Hitachi NR90AE(S) also comes with a 5 year limited warranty.
- Though it works great with bigger nails, the Hitachi NR90AE(S) tends to jam a lot when used on thinner nails.
- The nailer tends to get jammed when used in intense heat, especially outdoors.
- When used in the sequential mode, some of the nails may not go in completely and will require to be hammered.
The Bottom Line
The Hitachi NR90AE(S) 3-1/2-Inch Full-Head Framing Strip Nailer comes with all the qualities you would expect from a Hitachi product. Though there are a few disadvantages regarding the usage of this product, the advantages are far more than the disadvantages.
Compared to most other high priced and branded products in the market, the Hitachi NR90AE(S) offers some of the best performance and stability possible.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a professional looking for an effective nail gun for the work site or a novice looking for a nail gun for some home improvement, the Hitachi NR90AE(S) 3-1/2-Inch Full-Head Framing Strip Nailer is a great product that won’t disappoint you!