FlashForge Creator 3D Printer (Wood Case) Review And Deals
Hi friend and welcome to my review of the FlashForge Creator 3D Printer (wood case).
In this straight to the point review you will find the main pros and cons of the FlashForge Creator 3D Printer, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this 3D printer online.
Short Summary About The FlashForge Creator 3D Printer
The FlashForge Creator 3D Printer will help you to turn a 3D design into a real object easily. The package consists of the printer, dual extruder, two spool holders, filament guide tubes and ABS filaments, bolts and other assembly accessories, power cable and the USB cable.
It has a Flashforge motherboard and five-axis stepping motor and it is compatible with the operating systems like Linux, windows and OSX. It can also print from USB or SD card connection directly and the printer can print in two colors and has a print volume of 300 inch cube.
The product weight is a little less than 29 pounds so it is easily portable. It has a multi directional control pad with positioning precision of about 1.1 microns to 2.5 microns and also an LCD character display of 4 X 20.
The FlashForge Creator 3D Printer requires 100 to 240 V power supply and the input file type for this printer is STL, gcode or x3g.
General Details About The FlashForge Creator 3D Printer
|Product Dimensions||18.4 x 12.6 x 15 inches; 28 pounds|
|Total Shipping Weight||33 pounds|
|Average Rating Based On 147 Votes||4.6/5|
|Percentage Of Positive Reviews||96%|
The Pros And Cons Of The FlashForge Creator 3D Printer
- Superior product at affordable price.
- A decent build volume.
- It is compatible with Replicator 1 – a newly improved version that is definitely closer to inch-to-inch perfection than ever.
- Models downloadable from Thingiverse allow users to work on the latest MakerWare software which offers a wealth of knowledge and experience from other online users.
- Light-weight and portable
- User friendly manual that is helpful and excellent customer service that is responsive, readily attending to the needs of the customers.
- Offers system that is highly configurable.
- The package includes spare assembly parts like screws and bolts for replacing worn out or lost ones.
- Easy firmware update.
- Subjected to the limitation of thermal sinkage for the materials that are extruded.
- Doesn’t work too well with big models.
- Creates excessive vibrations.
The Bottom Line
The FlashForge Creator 3D Printer is not just your average 3D printer; it has dual extruders that allow 2 color printing and has a cost effective and decent build volume that comes with stability and reliability.
The product has obtained many positive reviews from customers and it is considered to be a success in the market.
Overall, the FlashForge Creator 3D Printer can be a great purchase for those who want to step into the 3D printing business with confidence or just to pursue it as a hobby at their home garage.