DEWALT DW734 Benchtop Planer Review
Hi friend and welcome to my review of the DEWALT DW734 15 Amp 12-1/2-Inch Benchtop Planer.
In this straight to the point review you will find the main pros and cons of the DEWALT DW734 Planer, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this planer online.
If you found this review when looking for discounts and deals for the DEWALT DW734 then you can Click Here Now in order to purchase this benchtop planer at the lowest price I have seen online…
Short Summary About The DEWALT DW734 Benchtop Planer
[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”right” asin=”B0000CCXU6″ cloaking=”default” height=”160″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4189eoTITQL._SL160_.jpg” tag=”” width=”160″]
The DEWALT DW734 is a three-knife cutter-headed 12-1/2-Inch Thickness Planer that is muscled by a powerful 15 amp motor which can attain up to 10,000 rpm. It also provides an extra-long feed table for the support of the material and its knives are reversible and disposable, at your convenience.
On top of that, the DEWALT DW734 offers a quick accurate depth adjustment, it has corded electric power supply and comes with a three-year warranty and one year free service contract.
The package consists of the planner product with three knife cutter heads and a dust hood. The dust hood is attached to the shop vacuum to collect of the chips and debris during the work. The accuracy is ensured by the material removal gauge and the large thickness measuring scale. It provides 96 cuts/ inch, to give a fine finish, and the knives last 30% longer than most other knives.
Product Dimensions: 24 x 17 x 21 inches
Total Shipping Weight: 83 pounds
The Pros And Cons Of The DEWALT DW734 Planer
- Provides cleanest cut, not even blade marks.
- Dust hood clears off the dust and chips like a charm.
- Glass-smooth results on almost any surface: White Oak, Poplar, Red Oak etc.
- Easy to move around with two helpful handles on the top outside of the machine.
- The four column lock is awesome for immediate releases and lock downs.
- Decent ergonomics.
- Gives a smooth finish to the work.
- Easy removal and change of knives.
- Short setup time.
- Extremely long lifetime for the knives and the performance.
- It provides deep cut in many strong materials.
- The depth of cut lock is not convincing
- The machine tends to vibrate when it is not bolted down. Hence, it is important to get a stand for the machine to ensure high performance.
The Bottom Line
With only 80 pounds of weight, the DEWALT DW734 15 Amp 12-1/2-Inch Benchtop Planer is a magician in producing custom stocks! With triple razor sharp knives that extend 30% longer than its peers, it cuts anything that users want, with air of confidence.
We really like many things about this planer and you can rest assured that every pass is an accurate one, thanks to the thoughtful introduction of the material-removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale.
In addition, with a four-column carriage lock that significantly limits the excessive movement which could result snipe or material damage, an easy to use interface and very affordable price tag, the DEWALT DW734 planer absolutely gets two thumbs up from us…
Click Here To Learn More About The DEWALT DW734 Benchtop Planer And To Get It At The Lowest Price I Have Found Online!
More Great Products For You