DeWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt Drill/Driver Review And Discount
Hi, friend and welcome to my review of the DeWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver Kit.
In this straight to the point review, you will find the main pros and cons of the DeWALT DCD760KL Kit, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this power drill online.
Short Summary About The DeWALT DCD760KL
The new DeWALT DCD760KL drill comes with an amazing light weight design that is designed to reduce any kind of user fatigue associated with using power tools of great weight and size. Weighing at around 4 pounds, the DeWALT DCD760KL offers a speed range of 0-500 rpm or 0-1700 rpm for optimal performance. The drill features a lithium-ion battery that is designed to increase the battery life of the product.
With an LED work light, the DeWALT DCD760KL is designed to enable increased visibility when working in very confined or dark workspaces. The product has two lithium-ion batteries with a NiCad charger that is most suited to professionals who work on sites or in their shops. The DeWALT DCD760KL offers 17 different clutch settings and features a user friendly design that is simple enough for anyone.
The DeWALT DCD760KL also features a dual speed setting of 0-500 or 0-1700 rpm for the most versatile usage. With his compact size, the product can be used by any one for any length of time without putting any excessive strain on the wrists or hands.
General Details About The DeWALT DCD760KL
|Product Dimensions||15.4 x 12 x 4.5 inches|
|Item Weight||8.4 pounds|
The Pros And Cons Of The DeWALT DCD760KL
- The biggest advantage of the product is its extremely light weight size. The compact size also makes it easier to be used in very tight and confined spaces.
- The dual speed range of 0-500 rpm and 0-1700 rpm makes it suitable for use in a variety of works.
- The LED work light that has been provided with the product makes it easier to be used in confined or darker places.
- The product is provided with two lithium-ion batteries which will provide long lasting and reliable performance. Compared to other drills of the same class that use NiCad batteries, the lithium-ion batteries make the DeWALT DCD760KL much lighter.
- The product comes with a 3 year limited warranty, 1 year free service and a 90 day money back guarantee.
- The lithium-ion batteries are protected by a 2 year free service contract.
- The drill makes a grinding noise as the spindle comes to a stop when it is turned off.
- The chuck of the DeWALT DCD760KL is not as tight as in other DeWALT products.
- The lithium-ion batteries are a bit small for a drill this size. This means recharging them much more for continuous work.
The Bottom Line
The DeWALT DCD760KL is a fine product from DeWALT. With a unique light weight design and a LED work light, the product is designed to be used in confined spaces and also in areas with low light.
The product is also protected by a 3 year warranty and a 1 year free service guarantee. The lithium-ion batteries are also protected by a 2 year free service contract.
Though there are a few drawbacks to this product, the advantages of the DeWALT DCD760KL are far more than the disadvantages and the warranty that comes with this unit is great.
Overall, there is no doubt that this product can be very helpful for any professional user…