DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit Review
Hi, friend and welcome to my review of the DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit.
In this straight to the point review, you will find the main pros and cons of the DEWALT DC608K Nailer Kit, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this nailer kit online.
Short Summary About The DEWALT DC608K Nailer Kit
The DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is one of the most popular nailer kits from the Dewalt manufacturing company in the last few years. This nailer kit is an efficient and quality designed tool made to suit your nailing needs anytime and anywhere.
So if you are asking yourself what makes the Dewalt DC608K nailer kit so popular, here is a rundown of what is in store for you if you buy this product…
First and foremost, it is made from high quality materials and is equipped with high technology mechanisms, just like any other Dewalt equipment. This cordless-electric nailer kit is powered by 18-Volt batteries that can last hours of tough work and can nail through different types of materials ranging from softwood, plywood, as well as hardwood.
The DEWALT DC608K is designed with a box-style magazine that can hold up to 110-brads and it can shoot readily with its 18-gauge brad. Moreover, it can accommodate nails with lengths ranging from 5/8-inch up to 2-inch.
Finally, the DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit comes with an engine design and sequential operating mode that enables you to work really fast and nail efficiently with great precision and consistency every single time.
General Details About The DEWALT DC608K Nailer Kit
|Product Dimensions||15 x 15.9 x 6.9 inches|
|Total Shipping Weight||14.6 pounds|
The Pros And Cons Of The DEWALT DC608K Kit
- Cordless and powered by an 18-Vold XRP NiCAd battery, thus no hassle in dealing with a cord getting in your way while working.
- Powerful and easy to operate.
- With its 18-gauge brad nailer that can hold up to 110 brads with lengths ranging from 5/8 to 2-inches, the DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit can be used in nailing through almost any material, may it be ply wood, softwood, or hardwood.
- Engineered with a sequential operating mode for precision and consistent nailing, as well as a bump operating mode made especially for increased performance speed and rapid production work.
- Only requires one hour charging and does not need frequent charging as the battery runs for a very long time.
- Designed with an easy access to the nosepiece for easy removal of jammed or stuck nails without the need to use screwdrivers or wrenches.
- Does not require an air compressor or a hose.
- Dewalt offers a 90-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your equipment. In addition, they also provide a 1-year free service for the machine and a 3-year manufacturer defect if you encounter any problem with your DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit.
- Some people will find the DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit relatively heavy compared to some other lightweight nailer kits on the market.
- There are some instances wherein the tool’s start up is slow.
The Bottom Line
Overall, if you are looking for great nailing tool equipment that is efficient, durable, and very affordable, then the DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit can be a great pick for you.
This tool is very reliable and perfect for cabinetmakers, trim carpenters and all those people who have some nailing jobs to do in their homes, and the great guarantee from DEWALT together with the kits’ affordable price tag make the DEWALT DC608K a real winner!