Hi friend and welcome to my review of the Dewalt DW713 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw.
In this straight to the point review you will find the main pros and cons of the Dewalt DW713 Miter Saw, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this miter saw online.
If you found this review when looking for discounts and deals for the Dewalt DW713 then you can Click Here Now in order to purchase this miter saw at the lowest price I have seen online…
Short Summary About The Dewalt DW713
[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”right” asin=”B000WR18XY” cloaking=”default” height=”160″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51mvd3F5GwL._SL160_.jpg” tag=”” width=”160″]
The Dewalt DW713 is a popular miter saw that has a very powerful 15 amp motor which runs at a top speed of 5000 rpm. The Dewalt DW713 offers a stainless steel detent plate in which 11 various stops are provided that enables you to work with the repeated accuracy.
This saw machine has very tall sliding fences that supports crown molding vertically 4-1/2 inches which helps you in inclined cuts. In addition, the cam-lock miter handle is very easy to adjust and is convenient too.
The Dewalt DW713 is a very dependable machine which helps you in cutting, framing, crosscutting and miter-cutting works. The saw’s miter capacity is from 0 to 50 degrees from the left to the right which gives the user a wide range to work.
The miter lock is better than a screw type and the dust bag that is attached to this saw is very versatile.
Product Dimensions: 19 x 23.8 x 17 inches
Total Shipping Weight: 39 pounds
The Pros And Cons Of The Dewalt DW713 Miter Saw
- This saw has a very powerful 15 amp motor, which runs at a speed of 5000 RPM. This speed gives it the power and helps you cut wood with ease.
- You can do different types of work like cutting, framing, molding, cross cutting and miter cutting with the Dewalt DW713.
- The 11 positive stops of the stainless steel miter detent plate helps you to adjust the saw easily and quickly and also these stops improves the accuracy and efficiency in your work.
- The saw is very light and thus, you can easily transport it. It only weighs 35 pounds and there is a built in carry handle, which allows you to move this machine easily from one place to another.
- The dust bag that is attached with this machine helps you to get pollution free environment to work.
- The bevel pointer in not set accurately, you have to guess (+,-) 3 degrees to improve accuracy.
- The fence is not made up of a good quality material; it could have made better.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Dewalt DW713 Miter Saw is a very powerful wood cutting tool, with 15amp powerful motor that allows you to cut with great accuracy and efficiency.
We personally really like that you can perform different types of work like cutting, cross cutting, framing and many more very easily with this one. In addition, the dust bag that is provided with this saw helps you to work in a clean atmosphere, and the fact that this is a light weighted machine allows you to handle and carry it from one place to another easily, which is a big plus.
All in all, if you try to find a versatile miter saw that offers durability, high speed and great power at less than $200, then the Dewalt DW713 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw is one of the best models you will probably find…
Click Here To Learn More About The Dewalt DW713 Miter Saw And To Get It At The Lowest Price I Have Found Online!
More Great Products For You
Hi friend and welcome to my review of the Dewalt DW788 1.3 Amp 20-inch variable-Speed Scroll Saw.
In this straight to the point review you will find the main pros and cons of the Dewalt DW788 Scroll Saw, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this scroll saw online.
If you found this review when looking for discounts and deals for the Dewalt DW788 then you can Click Here Now in order to purchase this scroll saw at the lowest price I have seen online…
Short Summary About The Dewalt DW788 Scroll Saw
[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”right” asin=”B000022313″ cloaking=”default” height=”77″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41MUi8hE3xL._SL160_.jpg” tag=”” width=”160″]
The Dewalt DW788 is a double parallel machine that helps you to create accurate and detailed work pieces. This machine offers variable speed option which you can use to design various crafts with comfort and accuracy, and the unique arm design allows the saw blade to be in a perpendicular position with the material you are working with, which reduces over or under cutting.
The on-off switch, blade tensioning lever and flexible dust blower is located on the frontal part of the upper arm, which gives you good accessibility. The arm movement is quieter and smoother during operation because of the arm design pivot which is from the backside of the saw to the frontal side.
The Dewalt DW788 also comes with blade clamps that helps you in changing the blades smoothly and speedily.
Product Dimensions: 29.5 x 19.5 x 12.1 inches
Total Shipping Weight: 65 pounds
The Pros And Cons Of The Dewalt DW788 Scroll Saw
- This machine has design of a parallel-link arm which reduces the vibration and gives you more accurate and precise designs.
- This machine has low vibrations and thus, the noise emitted is also low.
- Electronic variable speed, on-off switch and the blade are located of the frontal side of the upper arm, which gives easy access to this machine.
- The dust blower is also present on the front upper arm and is flexible which allows the user to adjust it accordingly.
- The machine comes with a unique feature like lifting of the arm. This feature helps the blades in easy threading through the materials for inside cuts.
- The blades can be changed easily with the help of clamps.
- The switch should be of a better quality.
- The motor is not of the highest quality and it does not work that well if used continuously for many hours.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Dewalt DW788 is a decent machine that has a 1.3 amp motor which is capable of cutting different types of woods with a speed ranging from 400-1750 strokes, per minute. This machine weighs only 56 pounds, yet is more powerful than many other machines of its class.
We also really like that it is very easy to change the blades of the machine and the fact that it has a three year limited warranty from trustworthy company is also a big plus.
All in all, the DEWALT DW788 1.3 Amp 20-Inch Variable-Speed Scroll Saw offers very good value for the money and it gets two thumbs up from us.
Click Here To Learn More About The Dewalt DW788 Scroll Saw And To Get It At The Lowest Price I Have Found Online!
More Great Products For You