Hi friend and welcome to my review of the Makita LXT218 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit.
In this straight to the point review you will find the main pros and cons of the Makita LXT218 Combo Kit, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this combo kit online.
If you found this review when looking for discounts and deals for the Makita LXT218 then you can Click Here Now in order to purchase this cordless kit at the lowest price we have seen online…
Short Summary About The Makita LXT218 Cordless Combo Kit
[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”right” asin=”B001EYUQPK” cloaking=”default” height=”160″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51h6NAjUzTL._SL160_.jpg” tag=”” width=”160″]
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-Piece Combo Kit is made for any expert operator and it offers a 1/2-inch hammer driver-drill with magnificent torque and fast speed as well as a mighty impact driver that is just about 3.3 pounds in weight. Every product is motorized by Makita’s 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery pack and the ENERGY STAR rated Makita Rapid Optimum Charger.
The LXT218 offers a broad array of cord-free alternatives for drilling, hammer drilling, forcing, and buckling. It’s suitable for different jobs including plumbing, renovating, woodworking and many more.
The LXT218 is merely one more model of Makita’s obligation to progressive technology and most effective engineering.
Product Dimensions: 18 x 5.8 x 14.8 inches
Total Shipping Weight: 17 pounds
The Pros And Cons Of The Makita LXT218
- The built-in shock consuming features make sure that the battery is not damaged.
- The 16 firm-holding contact terminals produce non-stopping high power.
- A built-in memory chip connects with the Optimum Charger for a perfect charge.
- The battery can be charged in a very short time.
- The trigger and reversing switch are placed in such a way that users will find comfort while using fingertip control.
- The hammer drill is exceptionally efficient and powerful.
- It comes with Makita’s great 3 year warranty (The batteries and charger have a 1 year warranty).
- Once the batteries begin to lose power they shut down pretty fast.
- About 2-3% of the users complained about the drill and said that it is weaker than they expected.
- This model is a bit old (Was designed in 2004).
The Bottom Line
Makita is a global producer of professional high quality power instruments and presents a diverse collection of commercial components. This company implements leading-edge innovation to manufacture electrical power devices that are considerably more sleek and stylish, yet present professional results.
The Makita LXT218 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cord-free 2-Piece Combo Package is another one of their great products and it can be a handy combo set for different kind of people and jobs. It has many features that will satisfy most customers’ longings, and from our research more than 95% who have used this set are happy with the service it provides.
Although few users have argued about the drill being weak, we will still recommend this set as it has some great advantages such as effective hammer drill, longevity of batteries and lightness of weight.
All in all, The Makita LXT218 is a great 2-piece combo kit that offers very good value for the money…
Click Here To Learn More About The Makita LXT218 Combo Kit And To Get It At The Lowest Price We Have Found Online!!
More Great Products For You
Hi friend and welcome to my review of the DEWALT DCK280C2 20-Volt Max Li-Ion 1.5 Ah Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit.
In this straight to the point review you will find the main pros and cons of the DEWALT DCK280C2 20-Volt Max Li-Ion Combo Kit, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this combo kit by DEWALT online.
If you found this review when looking for discounts and deals for the DEWALT DCK280C2 Kit then you can Click Here Now in order to purchase this Combo Kit at the lowest price I have seen online…
Short Summary About The DEWALT DCK280C2 Combo Kit
[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”right” asin=”B0052MIIX2″ cloaking=”default” height=”160″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Y8mOTbIOL._SL160_.jpg” tag=”” width=”160″]
DEWALT’s DCK280C2 20-volt max lithium-ion compact 1.5 Ah drill and impact driver combo package includes the rapid functionality of the DCD780 1/2-inch drill/driver and the efficient strength of the DCF885 1/4-inch impact driver to supply a properly curved set of resources that aid everybody right from steel stud framers and technicians to cabinetmakers and plumbers to perform their tasks, via a range of programs.
DEWALT’s series of 20-volt max lithium-ion instruments attributes enhancements in technological innovation and patterns to deliver the operation, the ergonomics and the uniqueness which builders ask for. The innovative collection is composed of 11 applications, two lithium ion batteries and two battery chargers along with a variety of combo products.
DEWALT-developed gadgets have been designed into both tools’ switches to generate optimum life for the resources and electric batteries by supporting to safeguard them from heating, overloading and heavy release, while in usage.
The- 20-volt’s lithium-ion battery packs offer up to 35% more longevity than the current 18-volt lithium-ion battery concept and the provided Energy Star-qualified charger has twin voltage abilities and it is appropriate with both 12-volt max and 20-volt max DEWALT lithium-ion batteries.
Product Dimensions: 15.4 x 9.9 x 6.9 inches
Total Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
The Pros And Cons Of The DEWALT DCK280C2 Combo Kit
- The tool has a slim handle which can easily fit into the hands of users providing greater comfort.
- It has built in LED lights to illuminate the work area.
- The fingertip control is efficient enough to avoid any slippage, during high torque works.
- The comprehensive driver can generate up to 3200 impacts per minute.
- The charger is rated as environment friendly by Energy Star.
- The package has a 3 year limited warranty.
- The LED lights are indeed very bright to ensure the visibility of the concerned area.
- The batteries can charge up at a high speed.
- It’s very light and easy to handle.
- Some users have complained about its chuck rotation.
- It is slightly costlier than similar combo kits.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the DEWALT’s DCK280C2 20-volt max lithium-ion compact 1.5 Ah drill and impact driver combo package is a pretty handy one. It has got so many features that will satisfy the customer’s desire and more than 90% who have used this kit are overwhelmingly satisfied with the service it provides.
Although some have argued about the chuck rotation, we will still suggest using this kit as it has great advantages such as comprehensive driver, environment friendly charger, built in LED lights and much less weight.
All in all, the DEWALT DCK280C2 is certainly one of the most recommended and affordable combo kits for professional workers these days…
Click Here To Learn More About The DEWALT DCK280C2 Kit And To Get It At The Lowest Price I Have Found Online!
More Great Products For You