BOSTITCH N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer Review And Best Deals
Hi, friend and welcome to my review of the BOSTITCH N66C-1 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch Coil Siding Nailer with Aluminum Housing.
In this straight to the point review, you will find the main pros and cons of the BOSTITCH N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this nailer online.
Short Summary About The BOSTITCH N66C-1 Nailer
The Bostitch N66C-1 is a Coil Siding Nailer that is constructed with aluminum which makes it lightweight and more importantly sturdy to withstand enormous abuse, all day.
Weighing exactly 4.9 pounds, the N66C-1 is engineered for various applications that include fencing, cedar-shake shingles and wood siding. The N66C-1 can handle almost anything from cement, clapboard, fencing and even light-gauge steel. It gets even better when it gives user the options to dial in the right depth for different projects with versatility like never before.
The Bostitch N66C-1 comes with a kick ass 350 nail magazine that helps you stay focused in the jobsite, without a fuss. It also has an adjustable nail depth for precision results, an air powered source and it comes with a limited seven year warranty.
The product package consists of the siding nailer and a carrying case.
General Details About The BOSTITCH N66C-1 Nailer
|Product Dimensions||18 x 11 x 5 x 12 inches|
|Total Shipping Weight||9.3 pounds|
The Pros And Cons Of The BOSTITCH N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer
- Weighing just 4.9 pounds, the Aluminum housed nailer is lightweight and durable.
- Easy to repair – replacement parts are easy to be obtained.
- Comes with single shot trigger that is very responsive and good for precise firing.
- Positioning of air exhaust is not only decent but adjustable as well with the necessity of any tools.
- Awesome ergonomics makes it feels good to handle.
- Simple loading and simple depth adjustment.
- Fast and powerful performance.
- Can be used in hard and soft materials without damaging the material and compensating the performance.
- The product is compatible with both plastic inserted coil nails and wire held nails.
- Not the quietest gun.
- Not the most powerful gun.
- Some minor wiring problem.
The Bottom Line
The BOSTITCH N66C-1 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch Coil Siding Nailer with Aluminum Housing really takes care of anything from soft wood to steel.
I really like that it’s a versatile and powerful tool that is especially lightweight but still offers ultimate driving power of 515 in/lbs. In addition, the 7 year-limited warranty and the easy to find replacement parts make the BOSTITCH N66C a great investment for the long term.
Overall, if you are looking for a product that would reduce your work load and gives high precision and control over the job, then the N66C-1 is a great choice that nails every job into perfection.