Bostitch EHF1838K Flooring Stapler Review And Best Price
Hi, friend and welcome to my review of the Bostitch EHF1838K Engineered Hardwood Flooring Stapler.
In this straight to the point review, you will find the main pros and cons of the Bostitch EHF1838K Flooring Stapler, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this flooring stapler online.
Short Summary About The Bostitch EHF1838K Flooring Stapler
The Bostitch EHF1838K 18-Gauge Engineered Hardwood Flooring Stapler is a versatile tool for the use of flooring different kinds of material, from solid or engineered hardwood (adjustable between 5/16 inch and 7/16) to bamboo flooring (adjustable between 1/2 inch and 5/8).
It is an innovated design for the solid performance that comes from a reputable brand that ensures smooth operation all day with 7 year limited warranty. In addition, it is beautifully and thoughtfully designed for comfort in order to assist the users in perfecting every work on their way.
The EHF1838K model by Bostitch features easy-sight-tongue engagement that delivers precision with guaranteed installations, and the over-molded grip made of rubber gives extra grip and comfort. The product has non-marring tips and so the chances of accidentally damaging the floor are very low.
The Bostitch EHF1838K includes a case for carrying all the items without any mess or damage and the package also consists of thousand staples and an installation block.
General Details About The Bostitch EHF1838K Flooring Stapler
|Product Dimensions||10.1 x 3 x 10 inches|
|Total Shipping Weight||3.5 pounds|
The Pros And Cons Of The Bostitch EHF1838K Stapler
- Prevents dry-fires for safety.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use with its ergonomics handle.
- Beater block as an additional benefit.
- Easy to slip in tight spots where larger guns cannot.
- Solid performance and smooth operation: error-free, jam-free, no misfires.
- Sturdy, solid and well built, even though it is made of light weight material – magnesium.
- Operates for longer times with the same performance.
- It has tool free adjustable knobs.
- It can be used on hardwoods and also on soft coverings like bamboo floorings.
- Damages to the floors and walls are prevented by the non-marring tips.
- Poor design in safety lock that could cause user accidentally triggering it during work.
- The gun loads the staples from the bottom, unlike many other staplers.
The Bottom Line
The Bostitch EHF1838K 18-Gauge Engineered Hardwood Flooring Stapler is a sturdy work horse when it comes to any type of flooring. Adjustable for engineered or solid hardwood to bamboo wood, it is created for rock solid operation with full precision.
We personally really like its smart and elegant design that gets works done at spots larger guns can never reach, with breeze and with safety.
Overall, the Bostitch EHF1838K is a great stapler for professionals and home owners that aim for versatility, speed and perfection, and the great performance and reasonably price tag make it a superb choice…