Bosch CLPK27-120 12V Max Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit Review
Hi, friend and welcome to my review of the Bosch CLPK27-120 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit.
In this straight to the point review, you will find the main pros and cons of the Bosch CLPK27-120 Combo Kit, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this popular kit online.
Short Summary About The Bosch CLPK27-120 Kit
The Bosch CLPK27-120 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit is constructed for the advanced users who demand best cordless instrument for drilling, hammer drilling, driving and clasping.The CLPK27-120 consists of a unique high-torque 930 inch-pounds with the pocket-size body and it is one of the lightest tools in this regard.
It has a changeable speed-trigger for easier control and its torque can extend up to 265 inch-pounds. In addition, it has a bulb voltage of 12V and a 30 minute charger (BC430).
The CLPK27-120 offers a wide range of cordless solutions and it’s just another sample of Bosche’s dedication to develop newer technologies all the time.
General Details About The Bosch CLPK27-120 Kit
|Product Dimensions||12.6 x 9.8 x 4.2 inches|
|Total Shipping Weight||6.6 pounds|
|Average Rating Based On 121 Votes||4.8/5|
|Percentage Of Positive Reviews||98%|
The Pros And Cons Of The Bosch CLPK27-120 2-Tool Combo Kit
- The PS21 2-speed pocket driver presents up to 2X faster forcing and drilling.
- The PS21 features 20+1 clutch settings in order to adjust the torque perfectly.
- The PS41 impact driver gives 930 In.-Lbs. of torque and super fast drilling.
- The PS41 impact driver can drive with 2600 RPM.
- The tool has got a soft grip to ensure comfort while handling.
- It has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and a 1 year service warranty.
- It has got tremendous capacity to remain charged over a long period of time.
- It also has a built in LED light.
- The option of adjusting the torque according to one’s apt provides perfect screw driving opportunity.
- Changing direction while working can be done with great ease.
- The impact driver is a bit slower than the 18V products.
- Some users have argued about the capability of the drill.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Bosch CLPK27-120 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit is a pretty handy kit and at the same time, a very affordable one. It has got many features that will satisfy the customer’s desire and more than 95% of the people who have used this kit are overwhelmingly satisfied with the service it provides.
Although some have argued about the ability of its impact driver, this is absolutely not a deal breaker and we will highly recommend getting this combo kit if value for money is what you are looking for.