AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Review
Hi, friend and welcome to my review of the AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench.
In this straight to the point review, you will find the main pros and cons of the AIRCAT 1150 Wrench, the key features of it and some helpful feedback from people who purchased this wrench online.
Short Summary About The AIRCAT 1150 Wrench
TheAIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench is making waves all over just with its sheer power.
With 1295 foot-pound of loosening torque and 1400 blows per minute, the AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque wrench is one of the most popular wrenches in the market among all twin impact ½ inch wrenches.
The 1400 blows per minute also make this the most hard hitting wrench currently in the market. The new AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque wrench comes in an all-black composite body and also has the patented ergonomic AIRCAT handle.
The exhaust system of the product, which has also been patented by AIRCAT, gives an extremely low noise level of 86 decibels to this product.
Though the parts are originally produced in Taiwan, the AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque wrench is assembled in the USA. Weighing at only around 5 pounds, the product is very easy and comfortable to use.
Coming in a stylish black color, the AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque wrench has already won a lot of awards on many home improvement shows.
General Details About The AIRCAT 1150 Wrench
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 2.8 x 7 inches|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
The Pros And Cons Of The AIRCAT 1150 Wrench
- The product gives 1295 feet-pound of loosening torque, much more than any other wrench of the same class; one of the most powerful in the market.
- The 1400 blows per minute of the AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque wrench makes it much faster than most others in the market.
- The biggest speciality of this product is the extremely low noise level of 86 decibels; one of the quietest impact guns available.
- With a very light weight and composite design, it can be used by both professionals and novices without any problem.
- The product offers a much higher reliability compared to similar products.
- The price of the product is lower compared to most other wrenches of the same class in the market.
- The product has a 2 year warranty on the parts and also labour warranty.
- The complete power adjustment is done using only one switch. Many professional users prefer different switches for power setting.
- When working on very old and rusty nuts and bolts, it might be a good idea to loosen them first before using the AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque wrench.
The Bottom Line
The AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque wrench is one of those rare products which do not necessarily have any major disadvantages. This product is one of the best in the class, even when compared to wrenches produced by big, reputed companies. It is very powerful and extremely quiet, and one of the lightest in the market.
The AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque wrench comes with 9000 rpm speed setting. The wrench also has a 2 year warranty for any of its products. This is one product that gives enough power to be used by professionals while also being very easy to use.
Overall, If you are looking for that perfect power wrench with minimum noise and maximum power, the AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque wrench is the one for you!